I recieved a sample of Jamberry Nail Shields from the lovely TJ to review. There are so many designs available, I got the design “pink butterfly.” Isn’t it cute!? I love this design, it’s very girly, but if you don’t like “girly” designs, there is plenty more to choose from. You can go to http://nomorenailpolish.com to see the other designs.
Jamberry says “Jamberry Nails Shields are solid firm coverings that can be applied directly to the nail to achieve a look not found anywhere else.”
My favorite part of these nail shields are the amount of designs that are available, plus they add new ones quite often. The website states that their are “Over 250+ designs and more being added each month.” Each design is $15 and comes with instructions and 18 shields. Although I cut each shield in half, so it’s good for 2 manicures! At first I didn’t like that you have to apply heat to it, though I think it’s worth it.
- Over 250 designs
- Can be used for 2 manicures
- $15 for two manicures
- No topcoat needed
- Pretty pliable even before applying heat
- Need to apply heat
- A little hard to file off the excess
- The adhesive needs to be a little more sticky in my opinion
Now on to the giveaway!
Jamberry was nice enough to offer the Nail Shield of your choice to one lucky winner!
Here are the rules:
- Use the widget below to enter via RaffleCopter
- You must leave a comment telling me your email address and your favorite design from http://nomorenailpolish.com
- All the other entries are not mandatory and are “extra entries”
- You can do the “Tweet this giveaway” entry once a day to earn even more entries.
- The giveaway starts today and will end at 12:01 am EST on 04/29/12.
- It is open to US residents ONLY sorry.
- I will then pick a winner and Jamberry will contact them and send out the prize.
Disclamer: The product above was sent to me for review purposes. All opinions are my own. After the product for the giveaway is sent out I am no longer responsible for it being lost or broken.