I recently joined the Folica Review Program and I’m glad to join new opportunities to bring new content to my readers. The first review I have is the “Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron.” It comes with the curling iron, instructions, and a heat proof glove.
It features a high, medium, and low setting as well as auto shut off. The high setting goes up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The auto shut off feature is amazing because I have left my curling iron on all day one too many times. It is polished for a smooth barrel to create smooth and frizz-free curls. This is great for hair like mine that is super thick and very prone to frizz.
The barrel is 3/4 of an inch wide, but also comes in 1″ and 1.5″. It retails normally for $150 USD, but is on sale quite frequently on folica.com.
I used the “high” setting to create tighter curls and this is how it turned out:
- Overall Great Quality
- Can Create Tight or Loose Curls
- Has an Auto Shut Off Feature
- Has a Smooth Barrel that Creates Smooth Curls
- Curls Come Out Frizz-free
- Very Expensive
- Can Get Really Hot! (I burnt myself numerous times)
- It doesn’t have a rubber or plastic end, so there is nothing to hold on to on the other end.
This is what one curl usually turns out like: